AIBE Syllabus 2019-pdf Download | BCI AIBE (13) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
AIBE Syllabus 2019, AIBE 13 Syllabus Pdf, AIBE Exam 2019 Syllabus Pdf Download, Syllabus of AIBE Exam 2019, AIBE XIII Syllabus, AIBE Exam Pattern 2019, AIBE Syllabus 2019 in Hindi
Download pdf official online AIBE Syllabus 2019 which is finally available to students, Download link of AIBE 13 Syllabus Pdf including pdf Exam Pattern provided on this Page. Click on the link which is below on this Page and download pdf online Syllabus of AIBE Exam 2019.
Download:>> CG PET Syllabus 2019 pdf
The AIBE (13) 2019 examination will be conducted by the Bar Council of India at the national level. All those advocates that have the ability and who all wish to practice the legal profession in India then the All India Bar Examination tests them. The no. of candidates who all clear the exam gets the Certificate of Practice. Rest all other important details for the examination like the registration process, the whole criteria and also the information regarding the admit cards is available on this web Panel. For Now, get set ready to download pdf AIBE Syllabus 2019.
AIBE Syllabus 2019
AIBE Exam Pattern 2019–
- BCI AIBE 13 Exam 2019 will be conducted by the authorities in an offline mode that is by means of pen paper.
- There will be 100 questions in the examination and all the questions will be of objective type.
- The time granted by the authorities to the students for the exams will be 3:30 hours.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each and on every correct answer one mark will be given while on every wrong no mark will be deducted.
- There is no negative marking in the AIBE 2019 Examination.
|AIBE 13 2019 Paper Information:|
|1.||Exam Name||All India Bar Examination AIBE-(13) 2019|
|2.||Paper Language||Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu|
|3.||Total Languages||11 languages|
|4.||Marking Scheme||1 Mark for Every correct Answer|
|5.||Examination Timing||Morning/ Evening|
|7.||Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|8.||Location of Exam||All Over India|
|9.||Duration of Exam||3:30 hours|
|10.||Mode of Exam||Offline Exam|
|11.||Type of Test||Pen and Paper Based|
|12.||Type of Questions||Objective Type (M.C.Q’s)|
|13.||Total Questions||100 questions|
|14.||Total Marks of AIBE 13 Exam||100 Marks|
AIBE 13 Syllabus Pdf
The students can download the admit card as well by entering their log in details that will be uploaded by the council on its web Panel. Applicants will have to reach the exam center allotted to them at least half hour before the commencement of the exam.
It is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card to the centers along with the original valid ID proof. For now download AIBE Syllabus 2019 and starts better preparation for the coming AIBE 13 Exam 2019.
|AIBE 13 Syllabus 2019 Question Distribution by Topics Wise:|
|Sr. No.||Topics||Number of Questions|
|1.||Indian Penal Code Topic/Section||8 Questions|
|2.||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law Topic/Section||5 Questions|
|3.||Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules Topic/Section||4 Questions|
|4.||Public Interest Litigation Topic/Section||4 Questions|
|5.||Constitutional law Topic/Section||10 Questions|
|6.||Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act Topic/Section||8 Questions|
|7.||Family law Topic/Section||8 Questions|
|8.||Evidence act Topic/Section||8 Questions|
|9.||Criminal procedure code Topic/Section||10 Questions|
|10.||Code of Civil Procedure Topic/Section||10 Questions|
|11.||Administrative Law Topic/Section||3 Questions|
|12.||Intellectual Property Law Topic/Section||2 Questions|
|13.||Law related to Taxation Topic/Section||4 Questions|
|14.||Labour & Industrial Laws Topic/Section||4 Questions|
|15.||Land Acquisition Act Topic/Section||2 Questions|
|16.||Cyber law Topic/Section||2 Questions|
|17.||Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act Topic/Section||4 Questions|
|18.||Environmental law Topic/Section||2 Questions|
|19.||Company law Topic/Section||2 Questions|
AIBE Exam 2019 Syllabus Pdf Download
The main motive of All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to check the Actual capability and talent of the Advocate who are practicing law in India. All across India the AIBE will be conducted in about 40 cities. The candidates will have to choose one language out of the 11 languages for attempting the AIBE.
|Organization Known as||Bar Council of India|
|Name of Exam||All India Bar Examination AIBE-(13) 2019|
|Notification Name||AIBE XIII 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Article Category||AIBE Syllabus 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Syllabus Status||Live Updated|
|Job Reliability||100% Reliable|
|Starting Date of Online Form||Update Shortly|
|Last Date of Online Form||Update Shortly|
|AIBE 13 Syllabus Pdf||Download pdf Now|
The AIBE Syllabus 2019 pdf will be available on the web Panel. The students should start doing the preparation to clear the exam. Expected is that the level of difficulty will rise so to avoid all kinds of disappointments you should start up and make a study plan accordingly.
Syllabus of AIBE Exam 2019
AIBE 13 Syllabus 2019 – Topic Wise Specification:
- Constitutional law: Consists of main topics like Parliament, Judiciary, Customary Law, Human Right and International Rules and Norms.
- Code of Civil Procedure: Consists of main topics like Trials, Process of Judgment and How the Courts And Clerks Must Function.
- Criminal procedure code: Consists of main topics like Indian Criminal Law
- Family Law: Consists of main topics like Marriage, Domestic Partnership, Adoption, Paternity, Child Custody, Surrogacy and Juvenile Law.
- Labour and Industrial Laws: Consists of main topics like Workers and Employees. Candidates Will Be Tested On Topics Like Employment Terms, Child Labour and Discrimination.
- Cyber Law: Consists of main topics like Computing, Internet, Software and Electronic Commerce.
- Public Interest Litigation: Consists of main topics like Legal Practices Undertaken to Help Poor or Marginalized People, or to effect change in social policies in the public interest.
- Indian Penal Code: Consists of main topics like Criminal Conspiracy and also Public Tranquility.
- Evidence Act: Consists of main topics like regarding this act of 1872.
AIBE XIII Syllabus
For more information, stay updated with us as we will keep updating the latest information for you all and you can also keep visiting the web Panel. In case of doubts ask in the comment section and you will be replied shortly.
The AIBE 2019 Main Events with the Tentative Dates –
- Commencement of Online Registration: 2nd week of March 2019
- Fee Payment through Challan begins: 2nd week of March 2019
- Last date to get the Application Form: 1st week of May 2019
- Fee Payment Last date : 2nd week of May 2019
- Last date to Submit the Application: 2nd week of May 2019
- Admit Card Issue Date: Last week of May 2019
- Exam Date: 2nd week of June 2019
- Declaration of Result: August 2019
AIBE Syllabus 2019 in Hindi
Finally tap on the link down provided here and grab officially updated online AIBE Syllabus 2019 with exam Pattern in pdf. If you have any doubt/query feel free to ask your query in the comment section, below on this Page.
AIBE Syllabus* Download Here